Mobile phones are still a little used device in terms of marketing and customer loyalty. Very few brands exploit the possibility of using smartphones as a privileged channel of communication and interaction with their customers.
Since 87% of Spaniards have a smartphone and as users we look at our device more than 200 times a day (to see the time, if we have new messages, etc.), why not take advantage of those “Mobile Moments” as a brand?
Exactly this is what allow Mobile Wallet apps, those payment apps present in our smartphones. Mobile Wallets are now the best way to communicate and attract your customers in their favorite place: their mobile phone. It is also an innovation that allows you to go further in the relationship with your customers, thanks to the geolocation, dematerialization and personalization to make your communication more effective and close, sell more and / or attract traffic on and offline.
What are the main advantages of Mobile Wallet Marketing?
As every time a new technology, channel or innovation emerges, at the beginning there are many brands and professionals who are reluctant to invest in it. And when they want to realize it is already late and they have to do it so quickly that they don’t have time to mark a winning strategy to take advantage of it.
Don’t let that happen to you with the Mobile Wallet! Here we leave you the 5 main advantages of Mobile Wallet Marketing:
- To be able to digitize the loyalty card, and have it at any time and place on your mobile.
- Give customers access to their loyalty information (points, coupons, personal information) in real time
- Be able to send personalized offers through push notifications.
- Take advantage of the sending of geolocated notifications to take traffic to the store.
- Easy to use and simple to implement. In just 2 hours you will have a new communication channel at your disposal and a new direct interface with your customers.
Mobile Wallets are not only simple for brands, but also very easy to use for customers (whatever their level of digital experience), so they provide a great reach. In addition, it is not a technology that focuses simply on loyalty, but allows you to improve and update areas of customer relationship, such as acquisition, loyalty, revival and retention.
Source: Ecommerce News